Preliminaries For Japa
Every Mantra has an element either of air, sky, earth or fire. Similarly there are 12 signs which are governed by the four elements of fire, air, earth and water. A suitable relationship between the element of the Mantra and the native must be present for quick results.
(1) The position of the Moon must be taken into consideration while starting the Mantra Japa,as the Moon should be in favourable house from the Janma Rashi.
(2) Sankalpa : Sankalpa is the most important factor to undertake any kind of recitation of Mantras for fulfillment of desires.One should concentrate on the deity by pronouncing his name,father's name and lineage. After completing the sankalpa,the subject should put the contents in his palm on the ground and thereafter the recitation of Mantras should commence.
(3) Auspicious time for commencement : Tuesday and Friday are auspicious days to start the prayer to goddess Parvati or Goddess Durga.
(4) Appropriate and Suitable Mantra : There are various methods to select the suitable Mantra for a specific cause.The 5th house should be properly judged for this purpose.
"LORD SHIVA is the King of all Yoga and Tantra. Lord Shiva is the Founder and Owner of all Yoga and Tantra!." Generally tantriks worship Lord Shiva and/or Goddess Shakti.
Lord Dattatreya is a Hindu deity encompassing the trinity of Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva, collectively known as Trimurti. However, In the Nath (Shiva Gotra, Rudraj Brahmin, Yogi) tradition, Dattatreya is recognized as an Avatar or incarnation of Shiva and as the Adi-Guru (First Teacher) of the Adinath Sampradaya of the Nathas. Vashikaran mantras are found in various civilization since long. In hindu mythology Guru Gorakhnath wrote many vashikaran mantra & shabar mantra to control upon someone desired person.
Shastrishree Dr.Rupnathji is a Dashamahavidya & Tantra siddha World Famous Guru.
Dakshinamurthy or Jnana Dakshinamurti is an aspect of Shiva as a guru (teacher) of all types of knowledge and bestower of jnana. This aspect of Shiva is his personification as the supreme or the ultimate awareness, understanding and knowledge. This form represents Shiva in his aspect as a teacher of yoga, music, and wisdom, and giving exposition on the shastras. He is worshipped as the god of wisdom, complete and rewarding meditation.
Shastrishree Dr.Rupnathji is a Dakshinamurthy siddha World Famous guru.
12 Famous Jyotirlingas of The Lord Shiva :
Shiva & Shakti :
Tantrik practices mainly aim at the illumination through the unification of polarities inherent in the world and one's self. These opposites are symbolically subsumed as "Shiva" and "Shakti" or consciousness and energy, personified as male and female forces of nature. Shiva, the Destroyer, represents universal consciousness diffused throughout the galaxies, while Shakti, the Divine Mother, is the power swinging in a celestial dance, between energy and matter, giving birth to all creation, both tangible and transcendent.
Generally tantriks worship Lord Shiva and / or Goddess Shakti
द्वादश ज्योतिर्लिंग स्तोत्रम्
सौराष्ट्रे सोमनाथं च श्रीशैले मल्लिकार्जुनम्। उज्जयिन्यां महाकालमोङ्कारममलेश्वरम्॥
परल्यां वैद्यनाथं च डाकिन्यां भीमशङ्करम्। सेतुबन्धे तु रामेशं नागेशं दारुकावने॥
वाराणस्यां तु विश्वेशं त्र्यम्बकं गौतमीतटे। हिमालये तु केदारं घुश्मेशं च शिवालये॥
एतानि ज्योतिर्लिङ्गानि सायं प्रातः पठेन्नरः। सप्तजन्मकृतं पापं स्मरणेन विनश्यति॥
एतेशां दर्शनादेव पातकं नैव तिष्ठति। कर्मक्षयो भवेत्तस्य यस्य तुष्टो महेश्वराः॥:
Saurashtre Somanathamcha Srisaile Mallikarjunam |
Ujjayinya Mahakalam Omkaramamaleswaram ||
Paralyam Vaidyanathancha Dakinyam Bheema Shankaram |
Setu Bandhethu Ramesam, Nagesam Darukavane ||
Varanasyantu Vishwesam Tryambakam Gautameethate |
Himalayetu Kedaaram, Ghrishnesamcha shivaalaye ||
Etani jyotirlingani, Saayam Praatah Patennarah |
Sapta Janma Kritam papam, Smaranena Vinashyati ||
etesam darsanadeva patakam naiva tisthati |
karmaksayo bhavettasya yasya tusto mahesvarah ||
English Translation (Literal)
Somanath in Saurashtra and Mallikarjunam in Shri-Shailam. (सौराष्ट्रे सोमनाथं च श्रीशैले मल्लिकार्जुनम्).
Mahakaal in Ujjain and Omkareshwar in Amleshwar. (उज्जयिन्यां महाकालमोङ्कारममलेश्वरम्).
Vaidyanath in Paralya and Bhimashankaram in Dakinya. (परल्यां वैद्यनाथं च डाकिन्यां भीमशङ्करम्).
Ramesham (Rameshwaram) in Sethubandh and Nagesham (Nageshwar) in Daruka-Vana. (सेतुबन्धे तु रामेशं नागेशं दारुकावने).
Vishwa-Isham (Vishvanath) in Vanarasi and Triambakam at bank of the river Gautami. (वाराणस्यां तु विश्वेशं त्र्यम्बकं गौतमीतटे).
Kedar (Kedarnath) in Himalayas and Gushmesh (Gushmeshwar) in Shivalaya (Shiwar). (हिमालये तु केदारं घुश्मेशं च शिवालये).
One who recites these Jyotirlingas every evening and morning. (एतानि ज्योतिर्लिङ्गानि सायं प्रातः पठेन्नरः।).
He is relieved of all sins committed in past seven lives.(सप्तजन्मकृतं पापं स्मरणेन विनश्यति)
One who visits these, gets all his wishes fulfilled (एतेशां दर्शनादेव पातकं नैव तिष्ठति)
and one’s karma gets eliminated as Maheshwara gets satisfied to the worship: (कर्मक्षयो भवेत्तस्य यस्य तुष्टो महेश्वराः)
Somnath Jyotirlinga :
The Somnath Temple is located in the Saurashtra, on the western coast of Gujarat. Somnath temple, also known as the Shrine Eternal is considered to be the most significant and revered 12 Jyotirlinga temples across India The Protector of Moon God temple is destroyed six times and rebuilt six times, recently it was rebuilt in November 1947. The Aadi Jyotirling Shree Somnath Mahadev temple is dedicated to Someshwara, the Lord Shiva, with moon on his head.
Mallikarjuna Jyotirlinga :
Sri Mallikarjuna Swamy Temple is located at Srisailam in Nallamala hills of Andhra Pradesh. The temple is situated in the town of Srisailam near the banks of Krishna river. Mallikarjun Jyotirlinga is one of the greatest shrines in India and it constitutes one of the 12 Jyotirlingam shrines of Lord Shiva. The temple in hill looks like a great fort and is also known for its treasure of sculptures, There are number of sculptures on the walls appear as a gallery.
Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga :
The most famous Mahakaleshwar Hindu temples is situated in the holy and ancient city of Ujjain in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The most lively Shiva Temples of India is located on the side of the Rudra Sagar lake in heart of Ujjain city. Mahakaleshwar idol is also known as dakshinamurti, as its facing the south. This is only temple of lord Shiva among the 12 Jyotirlingas where the idol of Great God is facing the south. The holy temple which is credited with citations in the great works of Poet Kalidasa.
Omkareshwar Jyotirlinga :
Omkareshwar is a famous Jyotirlinga temple located is a holy island of Shivpuri in Maheshwar, Madhay Pradesh. This holy shrine of Lord Shiva is located at the convergence of Kaveri and holy river Narmada. One of the Dwadasa jyotirlingas is spread on the Mandhata hills in Vindhya Mountains of Madhya Pradesh. Shape of the holy island is looks like the holy symbol of Shiva “the Om”. There are two temples Omkareshwar and other one is Amareshwar, The Mamleshwar jyotirling is situated on other side of Narmada river. Narmada river’s hold one of the biggest dams project in India, Sardar Sarovar Dam.
Baidyanath Jyotirlinga :
The Baidyanath dham also known as Baba dham is the most sacred abodes of Shiva. One of the twelve Jyotirlingas is located in Deoghar in the tribal state of Jharkhand. Baba Dham temple located where the heart of Bhagwati Sati had fallen, so this place is also referred as Mahashakti peeth. It is believed that the Baidynath (Vaidyanath) Jyotirlingam in Deogarh is associated with legendary stories of Ravana and Lord Shiva. This shrine is very famous, as Kanwariya Offers holy water of river Gange to the Lord Shiva during the month of shravan.
Bhimashankar Jyotirlinga :
Bhimashankar Temple Jyotirlinga is situated in the Sahyadri ranges near pune in Maharashtra. The ancient shrine of lord Shiva is one of the most famous pilgrim places in Maharashtra. Bhimashankar jyotirlinga temple is far away from the tumult of the urban life and wrapped in the congregations of the majestic western ghats. Bhimashankar, One of the oldest Shiva temple is surrounded by Buddha style carvings, dense forests of high hill ranges and home to rare species of flora and fauna.
Rameshwaram Jyotirlinga :
Rameshwaram is a religious town located in the state of Tamil Nadu. The Rameshwaram temple is dedicated to the Hindu god Lord Shiva and its one of the 12 famous Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva. Amongst the 12 Lord Shiva Jyotirlinga, Rameshwaram is one of the most sacred shrines of Hindus in India. This place is one of the holiest places in India to Hindus and part of the Char Dham pilgrimage. Rameswara means Lord of Rama,the seventh incarnation of the Hindu god Vishnu is believed to have prayed to Shiva here. So this place is considered holy pilgrimage site for both Shaivites and Vaishnavites. The Pamban Bridge of Rameshwaram on the Palk Strait connects Rameswaram on Pamban Island to mainland India.
Nageshwar Jyotirlinga :
The Nageshwar Jyotirlinga is believed as the first Jyotirlinga on the earth. The great Nageshwar Jyotirlinga is located near Dwarka, in the Gujarat state of India. Nageshvara Jyotirlinga is one of the 12 Jyotirlinga shrines of Lord Shiva mentioned in the Shiva Purana. This Nagaeshwara Jyotirlingam is facing south with the Gomugham facing east. There are three major shrines in India which are believed as identical to this Jyotirlinga, Those are the Jageshwar temple near Almora in Uttarakhand, the Nageshwara temple near Dwaraka in Gujarat, and the Nagnath temple in Aundha in Maharashtra.
Vishwanath Jyotirlinga :
Kashi Vishwanath JyotirLinga temple is located in the oldest city of India, Banaras Uttar Pradesh. Kashi, Banaras now Varanasi is the holiest city of India and fully dedicated to the Lord Vishwanath. The city is situated on the bank of holy river the Gange and considered the most sacred place for Hindus. The Aarti is held in the temple five times in a day, the evening Aarti is called Ganga Aarti held every evening at Dasashwamedha Ghat.
Trimbakeshwar Jyotirlinga :
The Trimbakeshwar Jyotirlinga is located at the source of the holy Godavari river in the town of Trimbak, in the Nashik, Maharashtra. The Trimbakeshwar Temple is an ancient Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shiva and is one of the twelve Jyotirlingas. Triambakeshwar owns spectacular distinction of the Jyotirlinga having three faces exemplifying Brahma, Vishnu and Maheshwara (Shiva). All other 11 Jyotirlingas have only Shiva lingam.
Kedarnath Jyotirlinga :
The kedarnath jyotirlinga temple, one of the holiest Hindu temples dedicated to Lord Shiva is located in Uttarakhand. The holiest pilgrimages for the devout Hindu is situated at the head end of the River Mandakini in the Garhwal Himalayas. Kedarnath temple is not directly accessible by road,a 14 km uphill trek from Gaurikund has to be cross to be reached here. The Temple is one of the four major sites in India’s known as Chota Char Dham, other three are Yamunotri,Gangotri and and Badrinath. Shri Kedarnath temple is open only between the end of April to Kartik Purnima, During the winters, the murtis (idols) from Kedarnath temple are brought to Ukhimath and worshiped there for six months.
Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga :
The Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga temple is placed at a close distance of about 11 km from Daulatabad in the neighborhood of Aurangabad in Maharashtra. Grishneshwar temple is a famous Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shiva and near to rock-cut Ajanta Ellora caves. The ancient pilgrimage site revered as the abode of one of the 12 Jyotirlinga manifestation of Lord Shiva. Holy month of Shrawan is filled with devotional fervours for the devotees of Lord Shiva at all Jyotirlinga shrines across India.
Dashamahavidya & 51 Shakti Peethas of Maa Durga
The name Mahavidyas comes from the Sanskrit roots, with maha meaning 'great' and vidya meaning, 'revelation, manifestation, knowledge, or wisdom.
Shaktas believe, "the one Truth is sensed in ten different facets; the Divine Mother is adored and approached as ten cosmic personalities," the Dasa-Mahavidya ("ten-Mahavidyas"). The Mahavidyas are considered Tantric in nature, and are usually identified as:
1. Kali : The ultimate form of Brahman, "Devourer of Time" (Supreme Deity of Kalikula systems).
2. Tara : The Goddess as Guide and Protector, or Who Saves. Who offers the ultimate knowledge which gives salvation (also known as Neel Saraswati).
3. Lalita-Tripurasundari (Shodashi) : The Goddess Who is "Beautiful in the Three Worlds" (Supreme Deity of Srikula systems); the "Tantric Parvati" or the "Moksha Mukta".
4. Bhuvaneshvari : The Goddess as World Mother, or Whose Body is the Cosmos.
5. Bhairavi : The Fierce Goddess.
6. Chhinnamasta : The Self-Decapitated Goddess.
7. Dhumavati : The Widow Goddess,or the Goddess of death.
8. Bagalamukhi : The Goddess Who Paralyzes Enemies.
9. Matangi : the Prime Minister of Lalita (in Srikula systems); the "Tantric Saraswati".
10. Kamala : The Lotus Goddess; the "Tantric Lakshmi".
The Mahabhagavata Purana and Brhaddharma Purana however, list Shodashi (Sodasi) as Tripura Sundari, her another name. The Guhyatiguyha-tantra associates the Mahavidyas with the ten Avatars of Vishnu, and states that the Mahavidyas are the source from which the avatars of Vishnu arose. All ten forms of the Goddess, whether gentle or terrifying, are worshiped as the universal Mother.
51 Shakti Peethas of Maa Durga ---- Maa Sati , Dakshayani :
1. Kireet Shakti Peeth (Maa Vimla), 2. Vrindavan Shakti Peeth (Maa Uma), 3. Shivaharkaray or Karavipur Shakti Peeth ( Maa Mahishasuramardini), 4. Shriparvata Shakti Peeth (Maa Shrisundari), 5. Varanasi Shakti Peeth (Maa Vishalakshi & Manikarni), 6. Godavari Tir Shakti Peeth (Maa Rakini or Vishweshwari), 7. Suchindram Shakti Peeth (Maa Narayani), 8. Panchsagar Shakti Peeth (Maa Varahi), 9. Jwalamukhi Shakti Peeth (Maa Jwalamukhi/Siddhida (Ambika)), 10. Bhairava Parvat Shakti Peeth (Maa Avanti), 11. Attahas Shakti Peeth (Maa Phullara), 12. Janasthan Shakti Peeth ( Maa Bhramari), 13. Amarnath Shakti Peeth (Maa Mahamaya), 14. Nandipur Shakti Peeth (Maa Nandini), 15. Sri Sailam Shakti Peeth (Maa Mahalaxmi), 16. Nalhatti Shakti Peeth (Maa Kalika Devi/Nalateshwari), 17. Mithila Shakti Peeth (Maa Uma), 18. Ratnavali Shakti Peeth (Maa Kumari), 19. Prabhas Shakti Peeth (Maa Chandrabhaga), 20. Jalandhar Shakti Peeth (Maa Tripur Malini), 21. Chitrakuta Shakti Peeth (Maa Shivani), 22. Deoghar Shakti Peeth (Maa Jaya Durga), 23. Bakreshwar Shakti Peeth (Maa Mahisha Mardini), 24. Kanyakumari Shakti Peeth (Maa Sarvani), 25. Bahula Shakti Peeth (Maa Bahula Devi), 26. Ujaani Shakti Peeth (Maa Mangal Chandika), 27. Manivedika Shakti Peeth (Maa Gayatri), 28. Prayag Shakti Peeth (Maa Lalita), 29. Puri Shakti Peeth (Maa Vimala), 30. Kanchipuram Shakti Peeth (Maa Devgarbha/Kamakshi Devi), 31. AmarKantak Shakti Peeth (Maa Kali), 32. Sona Shakti Peeth (Maa Narmada), 33. Kamakhya Shakti Peeth (Maa Kamakhya), 34. Jayantia Shakti Peeth (Maa Jayanti), 35. Patna Shakti Peeth (Maa Sarvanandkari/Shakti), 36. Trishrota Shakti Peeth (Maa Bhraamari), 37. Tripura Shakti Peeth (Maa Tripura Sundari), 38. Vibhasha Shakti Peeth (Maa Kapalini/Bhimarupa), 39. Kurukshetra Shakti Peeth (Maa Savitri/BhadraKali), 40. Jugaadya Shakti Peeth (Maa Bhootdhatri), 41. Virat Shakti Peeth (Maa Ambika), 42. Kalipeetha Shakti Peeth (Maa Kalika), 43. Manas Shakti Peeth (Maa Dakshayani), 44. Nallur Shakti Peeth (Maa Indrakshi (Nagapooshani / Bhuvaneswari)), 45. Gandaki Shakti Peeth (Maa Gandaki Chandi), 46. Pashupatinath Shakti Peeth (Maa Guheshwari/Mahashira), 47. Hingula Shakti Peeth (Maa Hinglaj Devi, Hingula Devi/Kottari), 48. Sugandha Shakti Peeth (Maa Sunanda/Sugandha), 49. Karota Shakti Peeth (Maa Aparna or Arpana ), 50. Chattal Shakti Peeth (Maa Bhawani), 51. Yashor Shakti Peeth (Maa Jashoreshwari).
Like water is the same everywhere on earth but at different places is known by different names as Ganga, yamuna, saryu or Brahamputra. So is the name of the supreme goddess which are numerous but the essence or real form is one.
काला जादू और किया कराया हटाना, बंधन दोष मुक्ति, बुरी नज़र से सुरक्षा, भूत प्रेत बाधा, हर प्रकार के वशीकरण करना या तोडना, संतानहीनता ( संतान प्राप्ति ), कोर्ट केस समस्या, शिक्षा, नौकरी पाना या तरक्की, व्यापार अवरुद्ध, ऋण ( कर्ज मुक्ति ), प्रेम विवाह, रूठे प्रेमी प्रेमिका को मनाना, मनचाहा खोया प्यार पाए, माता पिता को शादी के लिए राज़ी करना, वास्तु दोष, पारिवारिक समस्याएं, गृह क्लेश, पति पत्नी में अनबन, सौतन से छुटकारा, विवाहेतर संबंधों, विदेश यात्रा में रुकावट, दुश्मन से छुटकारा, काल सर्प दोष, मांगलिक दोष, पितृ दोष, साढ़े -सती, शारीरिक मानसिक स्वास्थ्य समस्याएं, नवग्रह शांति आदि !! सभी समस्याओ का हल सिर्फ एक फ़ोन कॉल +91-9954375906
समस्या कैसी भी हों घबराये नहीं, तुरंत हमसे संपर्क करे और समाधान पाए !! Get 100% Results With 100% Guarantee - Call Now +91-9954375906, Get Instant Solution